TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This Agreement includes a Jury Waiver and Arbitration Agreement which means you agree to have any claim submitted for binding arbitration, rather than by a jury trial, except as provided in the Jury Waiver and Arbitration Agreement. The Jury Waiver and Arbitration Agreement also includes a Class Action Waiver, which means that you agree to proceed with any claim individually and not as a member of a class action. You have a right to reject the Jury Waiver and Arbitration Agreement as described in that document. By using our Site, you agree to the Jury Waiver and Arbitration Agreement. Please read the that agreement carefully.
CONTENT - Our Site provides general information about our rental-purchase agreement financing and other products and services. We retain sole discretion for the acceptance of your eligibility and approval for a particular rental-purchase agreement or other products and services. We may discontinue or alter the information, rental-purchase agreements, products, licenses, or services described on our Site at any time, except that we cannot change the Jury Waiver and Arbitration Agreement without your consent. We do not hold any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any such information, but will attempt to keep the Site with updated information. There may be mistakes and errors on our Site. We cannot warrant the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information on our Site.
Our Site’s content, including all images, logos, text, design, graphics, code, software, expressions, links, downloads, interfaces, and ideas, is copyrighted and protected by U.S. and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. We grant you the ability to access our Site and view the content of the Site in accordance with these Terms. We reserve all rights not expressly written. Any violation of these Terms or otherwise unauthorized use or other activity by you will cause the licenses granted to you by us in this paragraph to terminate immediately without notice.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES - Our Site may contain links to third-party websites. We do not own or control these sites, but they are being provided for your convenience. If you visit another website which we have provided a link to, you do so at your own risk, subject to the terms and conditions established by them. We may alter, change, or terminate a link to a third-party website at any time.
ACCESSING OUR SITE - Our Site is intended to be accessed by potential customers who may qualify for a rental-purchase agreement or other products and services we may offer. Our Site is not intended for access by anyone outside the State of Texas. You are responsible for compliance with all local laws. By offering our application and information about our rental-purchase financing and other products and services via our Site, no solicitation is made by us to any person in jurisdictions where the provision of our Site’s information, products, or services is prohibited by law. We may restrict your access to our Site based on any prohibition of law at your location.
Your access to our Site is limited to the intended functions of our Site. No unauthorized use of our Site or our systems, including but not limited to misuse of any information posted on our Site or unauthorized entry into any of our systems is permitted. You are prohibited from using our Site in any manner that:
- Accesses data that is not intended for you;
- Attempts to harvest, collect, gather, or assemble information or data, including without limitations the identity or data of third party merchants;
- Invades the privacy of, obtain the identity of, or obtain any personal information about any other user of our Site;
- Probes, scans, or tests the vulnerability of our Site, our network, our security, or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempts to interfere with service to any user, host, or network or otherwise attempt to disrupt our business, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing” our Sites;
- Copies, modifies, redistributes, reverse engineers, decompiles, disassembles any aspect of our Site or any content delivered to you via our Site, including, without limitation, any audio or video content delivered via our Sites;
- Sends unsolicited mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products and services;
- Is unlawful, fraudulent, or deceptive;
- Communicates any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material;
- Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or that gives rise to civil liability;
- Violates these Terms or any other policies or agreements that you enter into with us;
- Fails to comply with applicable third-party terms; or
- Constitutes any other inappropriate conduct, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
In addition, you may not either directly or through the use of any device, software, Internet site, web-based service, or other means:
- Remove, alter, bypass, avoid, interfere with, or circumvent any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices marked on the content of our Sites or any digital rights management mechanism, device, or other content protection or access control measure associated with the content on our Sites including geo-filtering mechanisms;
- Copy, download, stream capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, distribute, upload, publish, modify, translate, broadcast, perform, display, sell, transmit, or retransmit the content on our Sites (except as expressly permitted by these Terms);
- Incorporate the content on our Sites into, stream, or retransmit the content via any hardware or software application or make it available via frames or in-line links; or
- Create, recreate, distribute, or advertise an index or any significant portion of the content on our Sites.
If you violate any provision of these Terms, we reserve the right to terminate your access to our Site.
SECURITY - We take the privacy and security of your personal information very seriously and have taken measures to protect this data. Although we use these protective measures, the Internet is a public network, and we cannot guarantee that any information provided via the Internet is absolutely secure, or that a third party will not be able to access your information.
We may require you to authenticate your identity (i.e., prove that you are who you say you are) to conduct certain transactions on our Sites. It is your responsibility to create unique login information to access certain portions of our Site. You agree not to give your unique login information to any unauthorized individual. If you believe your login information has been compromised, lost or stolen, you should notify us immediately and we will work to resolve the issue. If you fail to notify us, you may be liable for any unauthorized activity on your account.
CLAIM – Any claim or cause of action you may have relating to these Terms must begin within one (1) year after the cause of action otherwise the claim will be or cause of action will be nullified.
GOVERNING LAW – These terms are governed by the laws of the state of Texas and any applicable federal laws.